- Does Windows not recognize your Western Digital hard drive?
- Is your External Western Digital HDD not detecting or not working?
- When you connect it to your laptop or computer, do you get the USB detected but unable to find the drive in “MY COMPUTER”?
- Driver errors? Error codes 10, 12, 16, 19, 39, 47 etc…?
In most cases, the problem lies with faulty (corrupt),or missing (out-of-date) WD hard drive drivers. To download the latest official Western Digital drivers, click here:
- Western Digital Hard Drive driver (Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.)
|Devices this driver supports:||All Western Digital device drivers.|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.|
Western Digital Hard Drive Not Recognized? Western Digital External Hard Drive problems?
When plugging in the USB HDD disk drive your hardware device manager doesnt find it? External drive not being recognized when plugged in to usb? When plugging in your SATA connection, the hardware does not get recognized? SATA problems?
Cannot find NAS on the Network? 1tb, 2tb not recognized?
To get your Western Digital hard drive back in action and working instantly, you have to download this driver update.
|Designed for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.|