If you are experiencing some sort of error or problem with your Optiarc DVD RW AD-7560S device not working properly, it may very well be due to driver problems.
- Is your Optiarc DVD drive missing or is not being recognized by Windows?
- Cannot play or burn movies on your CD or DVD drive?
- Are you getting error messages such as Error Code 10, 19 or 39?
Other Optiarc DVD Error Messages include:
- “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)”
- “Windows cannot load driver Code 39“.
- “Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)”
- “A required cd dvd drive device driver is missing”
- “This device is either not present, not working properly, or does not have all the drivers installed. (Code 10)”
A Code 10 error usually occurs due to malfunctioning, missing or incomplete device driver files.
You need to update your drivers to correct these errors.
Our Driver Kingdom update tool will update your Optiarc DVD RW AD-7560S device drivers automatically.
|Devices this driver supports:||All Optiarc DVD ROM, CD ROM device drivers & firmware.|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.|
Do not try to flash a S-ATA device with a P-ATA firmware and vice versa. You could damage your drive in doing so. P-ATA drives have the suffix ‘A’ while S-ATA drives end with ‘S’ e.g. Sony Optiarc AD-7560S. DO NOT try to install the Optiarc DVD RW AD-7560A driver – it might crash or corrupt your system!
Original Optiarc driver and firmware updates are not compatible with those provided by OEM vendors (e.g. Toshiba, Acer, ASUS, HP, Samsung etc.).
That’s why you should only install official Optiarc AD-7560S drivers.
Sony Optiarc AD-7560S Product Description:
Color : Black Interface : SATA Type : Slim Size : 12.7mm Max Reading Speed : 24X CD-ROM, 8X DVD-ROM Max Writing Speed (Appropriate DVD disc needed) : 24X CD-R , 24X CD-RW 8X DVD-R , 8X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW , 6X DVD-RW 6X DVD+R9 , 6X DVD-R9 , 5X DVD-RAM Buffer Memory : 2 MB Access Time : CD-ROM Random (48 X CAV read): 160ms , DVD-ROM Random (16 X CAV read): 160ms Dimensions : 128 x 126.1 x 12.7mm (5.04″ x 4.96″ x 0.5″) Operating System Compatibility : DOS 6.xx Windows XP / 2003 / Vista OS / 2 Warp 3.0 or higher and Linux Safety : CE / FCC
|Designed for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.|